We've Got You Covered!
Don't have health insurance? We've got you covered! You can now enroll in a Covered California health plan for quality, affordable health insurance.
Covered California is an easy-to-use marketplace where Californians can purchase health coverage that cannot be denied because of a pre-existing condition.
If you do not have health coverage, want to find out if you qualify for financial assistance, or would like to make changes to your existing Covered California plan, you can apply online, get help in-person or call the Covered California service center at 1-800-300-1506. Open enrollment for 2017 is going on now and continues until January 31, 2017.
Covered California Launching Open Enrollment
- Changes to the insurance products mean consumers will save when they access care
- New shopping tools and 300 new storefronts make it easier for consumers to shop for coverage
- More choices in 2017 in Orange, San Francisco and Santa Cruz counties
- Enrollees will get a primary care doctor when they enroll to ease access to care
Californians who need health insurance will find new ways to shop for coverage and new ways to save in 2017 when open enrollment begins on Tuesday. More than 92 percent of consumers will have three or more health plans to choose from, and none will have fewer than two.
“California has built a robust marketplace where insurers are competing for consumers and where there is financial help to buy top-quality insurance,” said Peter V. Lee, executive director of Covered California. “Starting next week, all consumers can choose from a variety of affordable health care options, with coverage that gives them the protection they need for whatever health issues come their way.”
Making Care More Affordable
- For 2017, most consumers will see a lower copay for their primary care visits, and urgent care costs in every plan will be the same as the primary care visit, helping consumers save up to $55 per visit.
- Consumers in Silver, Gold and Platinum plans will pay a flat copay for emergency room visits in 2017 without having to satisfy a deductible, which could help them save thousands of dollars.
For more information, please visit www.coveredca.com.
Get covered today!