- Chair, Education
Primary jurisdictions are education generally, certificated employees of schools, school finance, and school facilities.
Primary jurisdictions are Transit Authority, California Highway Patrol, vehicles, aircraft, and vessels; operation, licensing and registration, and drivers licenses.
Primary jurisdiction is oversight of Classified school employees, Judges Retirement Law, Public employee collective bargaining, and Public retirement administration and investment strategy.
The Budget Committee’s jurisdiction is the Budget.
- Chair, Ports and Goods Movement
- Career Technical Education and Building a 21st Century Workforce
- Community and Law Enforcement Relations and Responsibilities
- Craft Brewing and Distilling
- Sea Level Rise and the California Economy