State, Federal and Local Taxes

Federal Stimulus Checks 

Non-filers can still get a federal stimulus check even if you did not file taxes in 2019. For more information, visit here. 

State Taxes 

Taxpayers may request assistance by contacting the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. Requests for relief of interest or penalties or requesting an extension for filing a return may be made through their online services here. Taxpayers may also request assistance in writing by sending a letter to the address P.O. Box 942879 Sacramento, CA 94279 or contacting them via email or call Customer Service Center at 800-400-7115. This includes assistance if you are unable to make a timely tax payment.

For information on special tax relief from the California Franchise Tax Board and how you can apply please visit their website here

Federal Internal Revenue Service

For information on the federal government, taxes, and coronavirus relief from the Internal Revenue Service visit here.